Heavy dark beer with rich roasted malt flavours brewed with a US West Coast yeast. We balance deep, roasted malt flavours with Warrior & Centennial hops.
- Style: American Stout
- Fermentation Range: 18-23°C
- Colour EBC: 55+
- IBUs: 40 - 45 firm bitterness
- Original Gravity: 1.050 - 1.054
- Final Gravity: 1.012 – 1.014
- ABV: 5.0– 5.5%
- Volume 18L
- Recipe Style: Malt Extract Beer Kit with Roasted Grain Addition
- Hop Aroma & Flavour: Earthy & floral with hints of zesty citrus & mild spice.
- Appearance: Black, opaque with a creamy tan head.
- Mouthfeel: Rich , full bodied.
- Hopped Dark Malt
- Dark Liquid Malt
- Dark Roasted Malt Grain
- Centennial Hops
- Warrior Hops
- Mangrove Jacks M44 US Westcoast Yeast
Are you bottling this beer? check out the AHB Bottling & Carbonation Pack for $7.95
AHB Bottling Pack Contents
- 100 Crown Seals
- 1 Pack of Carbonation Drops
- No Rinse Sanitiser Sachet
Help other Australian Home Brewing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.