Heat Pad & Recipe Kit Cherry Chocolate Milk Stout Combo Pack
Share this product:
Contents of the Heat Pad, Recipe Kit Combo Pack
- 1 x Heater Panel with 3 year warranty : Made in New Zealand
- Recipe Kit Cherry Chocolate Milk Stout
About the Heat pad
The Brew PAD - Home Brew heat panel / Made in New Zealand... has been the best quality Heater in Australia for home brewers for over 20 years. It is the only Heater with a 3 year manufacturer’s warranty.
Use it to keep your fermenter at the ideal brewing temperature. Easy and convenient to use just plug it.
- Flame retardant polycarbonate construction
- supplies constant steady Heat
- 25 Watts power : cheap to run
- Full replacement 3-year warranty
- Electrical certificate of suitability (No 6691N)
- Can also be used for seed germinating and hydroponics
- Made in New Zealand
About Cherry Chocolate Milk Stout
A silky, full-bodied stout rich with cherry chocolate cake flavours, inspired by an award-winning home brew recipe at Beervana from the master brewers at Black Rock.
- Style: Milk Stout
- Fermentation Range: 18-22°C
- Colour EBC: 55+
- IBUs: 25-30
- Original Gravity: 1.060
- Final Gravity: 1.015 - 1.020
- ABV: 6 - 6.5%
- Volume 20L
- Recipe Style: Malt Extract Beer Kit with Roasted Grain & Flavour Essence
- Hop Aroma & Flavour: Slight earthy notes.
- Appearance: Black, opaque with a creamy tan head.
- Mouthfeel: Rich, creamy & full bodied.
- Note the addition of lactose produces a smooth sweet background
- 1.7kg Blackrock Oatmeal Stout
- 600g Light Liquid Malt
- 100g Chocolate Malt
- 50g Dark Roasted Malt
- 300g Lactose
- 50ml Mangrove Jack's Cherry Natural Flavour Boost
- 50ml Creme de Cacao Essence
- Mangrove Jack's M15 Empire Ale Yeast
We think you'll love this flavour packed beer no matter how its served, however we have found this one delivers it's "A game" when enjoyed at slightly lower than room temperature. At this temperature the cherry and chocolate flavours really come out, it also leaves the beer with a much smoother mouth feel and greater head retention.