Glass Carboy 23L Easy Siphon, airlock, bung, thermo & 1mx 8mm tubing
Share this product:
23L Glass Carboy ($71.95 )
26-32mm rubber bung with airlock hole ($4.95)
Air Lock ($5.95)
Easy Siphon ($23.95)
1m x 8mm food grade tubing ($2.95)
Stick on Thermometer 0-40 degrees C ($4.95)
You are buying a brand new glass carboy 23L with fittings and siphon. It comes complete with a 26-32mm rubber bung with hole and airlock so you can brew or rack your beer or wine. Insurance provided see details below.
If you require a handle for this bottle see our other listing under "carboy handle"....
These glass carboys are the standard for brewing in the USA. You can watch your beer as it brews or use it is a racking vessel. After your beer has finished fermenting simply siphon it from your fermenter into the Carboy. Place the bung and airlock on top and leave it for a few days to settle. Once your beer has cleared then bottle. This will cut your sediment to a minimum
Winemakers will use this bottle in a similar way..
Carboy height 550mm, Diameter 280mm
Easy Siphon includes a cane and 1 meter of tubing to assist with bottling and racking.
1. Sanitize and rinse your Easy-Siphon
3. Attach the curved siphon to the tubing hose.
4. Submerge the end of Easy-Siphon into your container.
5. If bottling directly place tubing inside your bottle or Otherwise place the tubing into the container you're racking to.
6. Pull the inner tube up until the liquid fills the tube and pump the inner tube down and siphon will begin.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Help other Australian Home Brewing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.