Chocolate Redwood Ale is a bold American Amber Ale. The US grown Amarillo Hops delivers bitterness and heaps of floral citrus aromas ...it is truly a larger than life beer with a gutsy malt kicker which provides the back ground sweetness to balances the bold hop flavours and aromas.
- Style: American Amber Ale
- Fermentation Range: 16 - 12°C
- Colour EBC: 30
- IBUs: 25 - 30 balancing bitterness bringing the sweetness under control
- Original Gravity: 1.044 - 1.048
- Final Gravity: 1.010 – 1.014
- ABV: 4.8
- Volume 20lt
- Recipe Style: Malt Extract Beer Kit with Chocolate Malted Grain addition
- Hop Aroma & Flavour: Citrus & Stone Fruit
- Appearance: Deep Amber with creamy white head.
- Mouthfeel: Smooth medium bodied
|Brand||Australian Home Brewing|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Help other Australian Home Brewing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.