AHB Starter Kit Beer Kit Amarillio Golden Ale & Twin-Lever Capper
Share this product:
Why Choose an AHB Starter Kits…?
Australian Home Brewing’s most popular Starter Kit is designed to make superb quality craft beer from the very first batch.
What makes this Starter Kit a Winner?
We have included our Amarillo Golden Ale Recipe Kit.Subtle malt and fruit undertones finished with a pleasing well balanced bitterness driven by a late addition of Us Grown Amarillo Hops. Expect unique strong floral, citrusy, spicy aroma and flavours to linger.
We have also included the Italian made Twin-Lever Capper to make your brewing hobby a breeze. Bottling with inferior cappers can be time consuming and difficult. This Capper is perfect for standard crown seals on long necks or heavy duty stubbies. Not to be used with screw top or light weight bottles. Please note beer bottles are sold separately.
We make it very easy and fun to get started. Here is what is included
- Fermenter Complete: 30 litre screw top fermenting barrel with tap, airlock and thermometer
- AHB Amarillo Golden Ale Recipe Kit (makes 21Lt)
- Twin-Lever Bottle Capper
- 100 Crown Seals Bottle Tops
- Hydrometer & Test Flask: to test your brew fermentation
- Bottling Valve: makes bottle filling quick and easy
- Carbonation Drops: to create secondary bottle carbonation.
- Bottle Brush
- Mixing Paddle 52cm
- Brew Sanitiser & Cleaner
- Instructions: Simple comprehensive and easy to follow
Bottles sold separately. You will need around 55-60 stubby bottles or 28-30 long neck bottles.
|Brand||Australian Home Brewing|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Australian Home Brewing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.