Rich, roasted malts provide balance to firm bitterness & fruity, resinous hop aromas & flavours. The chosen yeast supports malt character while allowing the hops to have a big impact on the senses.
- Grain weight: 5.5kg/ Traditional Ale, Munich, Light & Dark Crystal, Chocolate, Dark Malts
- Hops: Magnum, Willamette, Chinook, Mosaic, Citra Noble
- Yeast: Mangrove Jacks M36 Liberty Bell Yeast
- Style: Dark IPA
- Fermentation Range: 18 - 23°C
- Colour EBC: 50 - 55
- IBU: 60
- Original Gravity: 1.058 approx
- Final Gravity: 1.010 approx
- ABV: 6 – 6.3%
- Volume 21lt
- Recipe Style: All Grain Beer Kit
- Hop Aroma & Flavour: Bitter & fruity resinous hop aromas and flavours.
- Appearance: Dark
|Brand||Australian Home Brewing|
Help other Australian Home Brewing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.