Adjustable Flow Control Keg Tap & Line & Disconnect TruFlow Beer Tap
Share this product:
A complete Adjustable Flow Control Keg Tap Kit which will click straight on to your kegs ready to go. It includes all premium fittings see below. Valued at $99.90 SAVE $30 PLUS FREE SHIPPING
- · Adjustable Flow Control Keg Tap
- · CM Becker German Made Liquid Disconnect to fit on to a standard ball-lock keg post
- · 2 meters of commercial grade Felxmaster 6mm beer line for the perfect pour
- · 2 x 6mm stainless steel hose clamps
About the Flow Control Tap
The Adjustable Flow Control Keg Tap has a spring-loaded self-closing handle and extra-long spout for a foam reducing pour. Made from high quality Chrome plated Brass. A premium product with a full 2 Year product Warranty.
Flow control Tap features 110 mm long shank to fit in any fridge or cooler box. As you can see from the photos it has a bent barbed end to suit 6mm internal id beer line.
The flow-control lever on body makes adjusting and controlling beer flow easy very smooth and easy.
- Adjustable Flow Control Lever
- Longer spout helps to eliminate foam, easily pour down the wall of a large pint glass.
- Spring Loaded Self—closing
- European design, you will be the envy of your beer-loving friends.
To mount it in your fridge, or esky / cooler simply drill a hole and fit it air-tight by screwing in the fittings and locking nut. No need to open your door to pour a beer. This tap is suitable for both 6mm and 5mm internal diameter beer line
If quality is important then you will be delighted with this product for many years to come.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Help other Australian Home Brewing users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.